Eckert Schools International is an internationally operating provider of professional education. Hence, we can support you in implementing dual vocational training concepts based on the German model, which is highly esteemed worldwide.
We will custom-tailor a training concept for your educational institution based on regulations and curricula of the German dual training system, yet also taking into account particular requirements of your respective country or region. Eckert Schools International can support you in the development of teaching materials, in the training of teachers, in the implementation of the respective training concept as well as the conduct of AHK/IHK final examinations according to German standards. Certainly, our comprehensive consulting services also extend to quality management matters.
We will support you in the implementation of the dual training system with the following steps:
Training of teachers and lecturers for the German dual vocational training system
In order to implement the German dual vocational training system effectively, teaching staff should be familiar with the concept and methodology behind this particular approach.
Our practice-oriented training course conveys in-depth knowledge regarding the dual vocational training as well as state-of-the-art teaching methods, always focusing on the corresponding occupation or field of work. Structure and contents of the IHK final exams will be illustrated by sample tests.
We can offer this three-month course at the Eckert Schools in Regenstauf, Germany, or locally.
Eckert Schools International provide consistent support:
- Development of a curriculum according to the IHK standards in the respective field of work or study.
- Local support provided regularly by experienced teachers and headmasters of the Eckert Schools.
- Continual educational training of teachers to guarantee the highest possible educational standards.
- Intensive preparation for the final exams at the IHK/AHK. Consultation and support during the entire examination process by Eckert Schools International.
Occupations and professions:
Thanks to the great variety of educational offers at the Dr. Robert Eckert AG, Eckert Schools International can provide support with the introduction of dual training systems in a wide range of occupations and professions.
Engineering & Technology:
Mechanical Engineering & Quality Assurance:
- Industrial Mechanics
- Machining Technology
- Technical Product Design
- CNC Technology
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Electronics - Automation Technology
- Electronics - Devices and Systems
- Industrial Electronics
- Automotive Mechatronics Technician
- Automotive Engineering and E-Mobility
- Architectural Draughtsperson
- Construction Engineering
- Heating, Sanitary and AC Technology
- Wood Technology
IT and Media:
- IT Specialist - Application Development
- IT Specialist - Data and Process Analysis
- IT Specialist - System Integration
- Information Technology
- IT Systems Electronics Technician
- Management Assistant for Digitalisation Management
- Management Assistant for IT Systems Management
- Media Design Digital and Print
Business and Commerce:
- Car Sales Management Assistant
- Office Management Assistant
- Industrial Business Management Assistant
- E-commerce Management Assistant
- Management Assistant for Insurance and Finance
- Marketing Communications Assistant
- Management Assistant in Health Care
- Medical-Technical Laboratory Assistant
- Medical-Technical Radiology Assistant
- Pharmaceutical Technical Assistant
- Nursing and Geriatric Care
- Assistant - Hotel Management
- Specialist - Hospitality
- Specialist - System Catering
- Gastronomic Assistant
- Hotel Specialist
- Management Assistant in Hospitality
- Restaurant Specialist
Transport and Freight Forwarding:
- Management Assistant for Freight Forwarding and Logistics
- Specialist Warehouse Logistics
- Train Driver