At a glance
- 2 -4 weeks, according to customer wishes
- Attendance fee
- upon request
- Learning aid
Spending your semester break in Germany? If you attend Summer Schools at Eckert Schools International, you will have the opportunity to deepen your professional knowledge in a specific field and broaden your cultural horizon. You may learn more about the German culture and the Bavarian lifestyle, visit famous sights in the surroundings, and gain practical experience with special excursions. On campus in Regenstauf, you will also meet German students and make friends during joint leisure activities.
Summer School Programmes are individually tailored to your specific requirements. Thanks to the great variety of educational offers within the Dr. Robert Eckert AG school network, Eckert Schools International can design and implement Summer Schools Programmes in a wide range of areas.
In addition to lectures and seminars, the programmes also include excursions to leading German companies as well as Excellence Partner companies of the Dr. Eckert Akademie. Cultural and leisure activities, such as visits to Munich and Neuschwanstein Castle, boat trips on the Danube, etc., make our Summer School programme the perfect “Learning Experience".
Summer School Programmes are offered in the following areas or on the following topics:
- Construction Engineering: BIM, Prefabricated Construction, Heating, Sanitary and Air-Conditioning Technology, Wood Technology
- Mechanical Engineering: Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Quality Assurance
- Automotive: Automotive Engineering and Electromobility
- Information Technology and Digitalisation: Internet of Things, Big Data, Industrie 4.0
- Food Processing Technology
Business Administration and Management:
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management and Quality Management
- Logistics and Inventory Management
- Operational Data Evaluation and Analysis
- Process Optimisation
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Medical Radiology
- Ophthalmic Optics
- Nursing and Geriatric Care
Hospitality and Catering:
1. Select a date and click on registration
2. Submit registration and get started!
full time e.g. individual request possible
- upon request
- Course number